Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crossing the Line

I drink a moderate amount of V. But I've always had rules about my V consumption. Only in the afternoon. Only at work, or while driving. Not to be used as a leisure drink. Not to be consumed at home.

I thought it was a luxury I'd need to give up in my non-scholarship state. But alas I've found ways to buy in bulk so that the cost per can is about half what I'm used to paying.

But now I have a dilemma. Now I store cans of V in my fridge at home. And seeing as though I'm working at home a lot, I'm finding myself constantly tempted to break my rules. Morning V. Home V. Leisure V. For weeks I have held out.

But today I stumbled. Though it was technically the afternoon when I opened the can.

No comments: