It took us longer to get out there than we expected. We thought we'd be a bit late but as it turns out by the time we arrived we'd missed dinner and everyone was waiting on us to arrive with dessert. Luckily we'd just scoffed a bag of chips in the car because we were a little on the hungry side.
Other guests started to leave not long after we arrived. This is making it sound like we arrived at 10pm or some such time but we didn't. We actually walked in the door close to 7:30pm. Anyway, it turned out really well because it meant that Kristen, Mel and I could have some quiet time catching up and chatting after the others were all gone. It was lovely and refreshing. Kristen inspired me to start telling my stories again, so here I am.
In short, a simply lovely night where an old friendship was tried on for size, only to discover it still fits like a glove. Thanks for the invite Kristen.
1 comment:
Thank you jess. I'm so thoroughly blessed to have you as a friend! Love kristo
Post a Comment