Things I want to do in New York:
-see a Broadway show
-read my book in Central Park
-read my book in Bryant Park
-find great coffee
-find great pizza
-find great places to eat in general
-go to Bloomingdale's
-wander around in Williamsburg
-walk over the Brooklyn Bridge
-go on the Statton Island ferry
-go to Coney Island
-have a take-away coffee and bagel outside Tiffany's on 5th Ave
-go to Dean & Deluca on Broadway and buy a t-shirt
-go to NYU
-go to Redeemer Presbyterian
-get lost in the West Village
-people-watch
Do-able?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just arrived in New York about an hour ago. I've eaten Pizza. It wasn't great but better than most. And it was cheap.
I've haven't done anything else on your list.
Sorry, but great food and great coffee are commodities you will not find in New York. Try any place in Europe for these. However N.Y. is a great place, pity that few people speak English.
How much did you get done?
I did 70% of the things on this list
Post a Comment