Katie and Shelley are all moved in! K and some girls are finishing cleaning their old unit, and Shell and I have just finished unpacking and organising all the communal stuff. Now it's just their individual stuff left. I cannot believe the efficiency with which we have worked today. So many great friends who brought along their sense of humour and work ethic for the day. Thanks friends!
We now have 2 households worth of furniture and kitchen stuff in the 1 house. So if you're in need of anything, ask and you might just get lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My washing machine has been claimed already, and I've given away a box of kitchen things like fry pans, saucepans, and a wok. Keep the requests coming. Still plenty left!
Jess I need a fridge, an oven, and a bookshelf, and some storage space, and a kitchen table.
I can give you a fridge, and a large coffee table that will double as a dining room table if you're prepared to sit on the floor. All out of storage space I'm afraid.
That´s awesome Jess, you always solve my problems! Now solve this one....I have to get your fridge and coffee table to Guatemala. Any ideas?
That's easy. You just need to fly back and pick them up. Bring a big suitcase.
Post a Comment