I feel it on my fingertips I hear it on my windowpane...
Sorry, having a Madonna moment. It's over.
As is the tradition on Wednesday mornings, I was supposed to meet the girls for breaky at 7:30 today. But when my alarm went off it was seriously pouring and really dark and I'd only gone to bed 5 hours earlier, which is actually the longest sleep I've had since Friday. So I argued with myself about whether or not I was going to show up. In the end I decided, I have to get up eventually, it might as well be for a coffee and breakfast and good company. By the time I decided this I was running late, but despite my tardiness there were only 2 others at L & M when I got there. Apparently everyone had the same battle with themselves this morning.
I'm now working at home and fighting the temptation to go back to bed for an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment