There's nothing like eating well to make you feel good. You feel good about yourself because you've made sensible food choices, you feel like you're doing yourself a favour for being so healthy, and it gives you lots of energy and helps your concentration.
I wouldn't know. I just realised that my food intake today has been:
- 4 coffees
-2 Tim Tams
-lots of Clinkers
-a piece of ham
So basically I'm really wired but malnourished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the past
-
▼
2008
(115)
-
▼
December
(24)
- freedom, freedom
- I suck at Mario Cart and other life lessons
- The Lord is come
- One day I will blog about something other than my ...
- When I grow up I want to be a writer
- mental
- Even more writing with a Christmas deadline
- more writing with a Christmas deadline
- writing with a Christmas deadline
- I win
- friends and flowers
- maximum crazy
- Morning of Fun
- Invitation
- Looking after myself
- darn good weekend
- December Dawns
- Disappointing
- Thursday: Confessions of a lazy teacher
- policy from scratch
- TV snob
- gifting
- Tuesday
- Monday
-
▼
December
(24)
3 comments:
Oh I hear you.
I just realised at 10pm that I hadn't eaten dinner so had some raisin toast and a mini flake and picnic, oh and a glass of milk. I also didn't have breakfast but ate chocolate, snakes, and biscuits at court. Nothing like looking after ourselves!
What is going on with my two friends here! I wish I could take back the Christmas gifts I have for you and buy you both a big hamper of fruit and wholegrain cereals etc. Terrible. Naughty girls.
If you ever do buy me that for Christmas you'll just be saving me money on your birthday present because I'll just put it aside and give it back to you in July.
Post a Comment