Friday, December 12, 2008

Morning of Fun

This morning Larissa and I finally caught up for the first time since she got back from her disaster-ridden conference trip to the US. We went to L & M for brekky and some coffees before work, and accidentally stayed for over 2 hours instead of coming into the office. Oh well, we're here now.

Walking to my office I ran into some students I taught a few semesters back and they just found out they got into honours so they were pretty stoked, and I was stoked for them.

Larissa and I were looking at her photos and dreaming of moving to New York, getting jobs at NYU, and going to Tim Keller's church. Actually Larissa wasn't that keen on the last idea, but I would go anyway.

Unfortunately in order to get that kind of job, or any job really, I need to write less on my blog and more on my thesis. So I'll go and try that now.

No comments: