Friday, January 16, 2009

help

At camp the theme for the dress-up night is "When I grow up I want(ed) to be..."

What can I go as? We'll have to think of a lie because anything that's true either doesn't have a good outfit to go with it (such as historian) or is boring and predictable (doctor, teacher).

Help me creative people!

3 comments:

Bethany Tara said...

Ok, so this is a little abstract. When you grow up you want to be... drum roll please....

Holy.

Go as an angel.

Bethany Tara said...

Although, I didn't think of the negative connetations of that. People might think you want to be dead...

Mickey D! said...

Well, did you ever want to be an astronaut when you were a kid?? EVER??

Coz THAT would make a pretty awesome costume!

(How do I start 'following' your blog, dear?? I can't find where the button is on your blog :p)