Today Leila returned from the land of steins and potatoes. After we parted ways in Berlin, then again in Southampton, and again in London, Leila stayed on in Germany for 6 weeks of what I gather has been fairly frustrating but rewarding family time. Rob and I did the sunrise run to the airport this morning to pick her up, and it is lovely having her back.
Ms L is staying with Beth and I for awhile, for some undefined amount of time at this stage, which is joy to me. Tonight we partook in the Thursday Night Story Stadium Feast. The best part of Story Stadium, apart from the brilliant company and food, is of course the location. 1.5 minutes walk from my house. Yes!
It's very humid. Apparently it's going to be 34 degrees tomorrow, though I can hear thunder so perhaps the storm will roll in early and we will be disappointed by tomorrow's high temp. Can't wait to go to the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment